Apr 11, 2015

Project 09 Two Portraits

Portraits

 Commercial: 
This commercial portrait is based on Rolling Stone magazine. I used the basic things the magazines have like a close up of the subject and multi color text. Just to give it even more effect I added a barcode. The picture itself I firsted turned black and white then I cropped and edited the light to get an overall plan and simple feel. I did this so the subject was inviting but not overpowering.

This is another commercial portrait I made in to a magazine called Hydration Magazine. The main subject relates to the article and is hydrate so she will not die.  

Fine Art:
I used this photo as an example of a fine art photo because it is in portrait format and isn't advertising any product. I first turned it black and white and then cropped it to a suitable size. Lastly i edited small things like shadows and glare.

I chose this portrait because I think it is a good example of fine art portraits. I edited this photo by first cropping next I added the vignette and lastly I made it more caryotype to give a old look.